- Submit files in PNG or JPEG format with at least 150 DPI
- We recommend using PNG for designs with a transparent background. For other designs, we advise preparing files in JPEG instead.
- Create files in sRGB color profile
- To ensure your design looks the same when printed as it does on screen, make sure you create your print file with sRGB color profile.
- Adhere to the safe print area
- Keep all important graphics or text within the safe print area to avoid missing design elements on the finished product.
Tips for best results
- Use full-bleed images
To ensure the best possible outcome, use full-bleed images with graphics that span across the entire dimension of the document.
- Don’t place important details close to the edges
We advise against placing important graphics or text very close to the edges of your designs. These details can appear uneven when the canvas is being stretched over the frame.
- Upload images in correct orientation
Images can be horizontally or vertically oriented. When creating a product, upload your print file in the desired orientation.
Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick canvas
Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd² (470 g/m²)
Printed on textured and fade-resistant canvas (OBA-Free)
Mounting brackets included
Hand-glued solid wood stretcher bars
1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep